- Artificial Intelligence can spot breast cancer more accurately than doctors, according to a study by Google Health.
- Nifty ended at its fresh lifetime high on Thursday (02/Jan/20), up at 12,282.20 points.
- Initial Public Offerings or IPOs worth Rs.35000 crore to hit the market in 2020.
Today in History:
- On this day in 1760, Freedom fighter of India, Veerapandiya Kattabomman was born.
- For the first time in 1947 American senate debate was broadcasted on television.
- In 1925, Benito Mussolini claimes himself as the supreme power of Italy.
- IN 1999, Mars Polar Lander was launched by NASA to conduct research in Mars.