- To read all documents carefully before signing.
- To always deal with SEBI registered stock broker or sub broker or authorised person for any investment through stock market.
- To invest using banking channels, i.e. no dealing in cash
- Do remember that nobody can promise you guaranteed returns in stock market investments. It is neither allowed nor possible.
- Do register your mobile number and email ID in your trading, demat and bank accounts to get regular alerts on your transactions.
- Do not invest and trade on the basis of ‘Tips’.
- Do not share password of your online trading and demat account with anyone.
- Do not share OTP received from banks, brokers, etc. with anyone calling you. These are meant to be used by you only.
- Do not invest in any chit fund, ponzi and unregistered collective investment company.
- Do not follow herd mentality for investments. Seek experts and professionals advise for your investments.