Eligibility to file an online claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
- UAN should be activated.
- Verified Aadhaar should be linked with UAN
- Bank Account with IFSC code should be seeded with UAN
Up to 75% of PF balance (Employee share and Employer Share) or 3 months PF wages or the claimed amount by the member whichever is the least.
How to file an online advance claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
- Login to Member Interface of Unified Portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface)
- Go to Online Services>>Claim(Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
- Enter last 4 digits of your Bank Account and verify
- Click on “Proceed For Online Claim”
- Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop-down
- Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop-down
- Enter amount required and Upload scanned copy of the cheque and enter your address
- Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
- Claim is submitted