1. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
2. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
3. Which is used as a moderator in a nuclear reactor?
4. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
5. What was the source of the blue gemstone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
6. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country?
7. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of how many players?
8. The improper function of which results in condition ‘Myxedema’ in human beings?
9. In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
10. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
11. Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
12. Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
13. When had India a plan holiday?
14. How are Latitude and Longitude?
15. Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
16. Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul?
17. Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
18. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
19. The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
20. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
1. Wool 2. New Delhi 3. Graphite 4. Mars 5. Afghanistan 6. Bangladesh 7. 9 players each 8. Thyroid gland 9. Jupiter 10. Grama 11. Jawaharlal Nehru 12. Plutonium 13. After the drought of 1966 14. Perpendicular to each other 15. Jain Philosophy 16. A House for Mr. Biswas 17. Gambusia 18. Right to freedom 19. Celestial pole 20. Brahmi