1. Which type of coal is difficult to light in the open air?
2. Leukaemia or blood cancer is characterised by an abnormal increase of which cells?
3. How many subjects are in the Union list?
4. Which instrument used for recording earthquake waves?
5. Which Mughal emperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
6. What does Oxidation involve?
7. Among South Asian countries which one is the Maternal Mortality Ratio (per 1,000 live births) lowest?
8. What is meant by ‘Underwriting’, the term frequently used in the financial sector?
9. ‘Caldera’ is a feature associated with which thing?
10. Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force?
11. Which Part of plant is important for the life cycle of plant?
12. By which committee were Mandai Panchayats recommended?
13. What will be If a pendulum clock is taken from the earth to a revolving artificial satellite?
14. Which city is associated with the river Mekong?
15. Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French?
16. Coolgardie lies in the Australian province of which direction?
17. Gum Gopi Krishna was a maestro of which dance form?
18. Which is an insectivorous plant?
19. A shipment with an accident at 30°E and 35°N. Where was the ship was sailing?
20. Which gave an impetus to the growth of militant nationalism on a widespread scale?
1. Peat 2. White blood cells 3. 97 subjects 4. Seismograph 5. Akbar 6. Loss of electrons 7. Bangladesh 8. Undervaluation of the assets. 9. Volcanoes 10. Guru Gobind Singh 11. Flower 12. Ashok Mehta Committee 13. It will stop
altogether 14. Phnom-Penh 15. Wandiwash 16. Western Australia 17. Kathak 18. Pitcher plant 19. Mediterranean
Sea 20. Partition of Bengal