1. Why was the Panchayati Raj System adopted?
2. In colourful diamond, Why are different colours present?
3. From the view of the International Economy, What does third World imply?
4. Which is a land-locked country?
5. The ruler of which State was removed from power by the British on the pretext of misgovernance?
6. With which field was Satyajit Ray associated?
7. Which plant is referred to as a living fossil?
8. How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
9. What is the country through which both Equator and Tropic of Capricorn pass?
10. From where did the Quit India Movement start?
11. Which physical quantities have the same dimensions?
12. In which year did UN establish the UN Conference on Trade and Development?
13. Which Committee was formed to suggest means for eradicating black money?
14. The Karakoram Highway connects which pairs of countries?
15. Which Indian revolutionary helped Subhash Chandra Bose in raising ‘Indian National Army’ ?
16. Which crop would be preferred for sowing in order to enrich the soil with nitrogen?
17. Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
18. What is the number of unpaired electrons in carbon atom?
19. Which latitude passes through India?
20. Who propounded that ‘destiny determines everything, man is powerless?
1. Decentralise the power of democracy 2. Due to impurities 3. The developing countries 4. Zimbabwe 5. Awadh 6. Direction of films 7. Gingko 8. About 3 years since Dec 9, 1946 9. Brazil 10. Bombay on Aug. 8, 1942 11. Momentum and impulse 12. 1964 13. Cheiliah Committee 14. China-Pakistan 15. Rasbehari Bose 16. Gram 17. Dr. Rajendra Prasad 18. 2 19. Tropic of Cancer 20. Ajivakas