51. IP addresses are converted to ______.
A. a binary string
B. alphanumeric string
C. a hierarchy of domain names
D. a hexadecimal string
52. Webpage starts with which of the following tag?
53. IP is a ______ and unreliable protocol
D. full duplex
54. The three types of IP addresses are ______.
A. Network Address, Host Address, Local Address
B. Network Address, Host Address, Broad cast Address
C. Network Address, Host Address, Packet Address
D. Network Address, Host Address, Frame Address
55. FTP stands for _____.
A. File Transfer Protocol
B. File Text Process
C. Format Text Process
D. Format Transfer Protocol
56. FTP maintains _____ simultaneous connections.
57. What is a FTP program used for?
A. transfer file to and from an internet server
B. delete a file from a server
C. delete a file from a client
D. upload a file to personal client
58. Outlook Express is a _________.
A. E-Mail Client.
D. None of the above.
59. Cell phones and personal digital assistants utilizing ______ and _______ communications technology
make communication and the pursuit of business more effective.
A. Blutooth, Wi-Fi
B. LAN, MAN
C. Wireless, E-Commerce
D. Oral, Voice
60. <DT> tag is designed to fit a single line of our web page but <DD> tag will accept a
A. line of text
B. full paragraph
61. Web pages specifically for the _______.
A. TV screen
B. mobile screen
C. computer screen
D. ATM screen
62. Which of the following is valid IP address?
63. ________ are the blank areas of a page.
A. Line spaces
B. White spaces
C. Character spaces
D. Group spaces
64. A browser is used to view _______.
A. program code
B. story board
D. web based pages and documents
65. Commonly used three Web-based image file formats are ______.
A. GIF, JPG, PNG
B. GIF,JPG, JPEG
C. GIF, MP#, MP4
D. GIF, MP3, PNG
66. JPG supports ______ bit colors.
67. GIF stands for ______.
A. Graphics Image Format
B. Graphics Interchange Format
C. Graphics Information Format
D. Graphics Integer Format
68. JPG sometimes called ________.
69. The computer monitor displays color by mixing the ________ color light.
A. red, green, blue
B. white, black, blue
C. white, black, red
D. white, black, green
70. JPG supports a palette of not more than ______ colors.
71. Color depth of three channel is ______.
72. The default color of unvisited link is _____.
73. Hexadecimal color values are _______ digit numbers.
74. DNS is a ______ system.
C. Client / Server
75. _____is an access channel for computers to exchange information.
76. Socket is a _______.
A. Port Number + IP Address
B. Port Number + Frame Number
C. Port Number + Segment Number
D. Port Number + Message Number
77. The MAC address is a _______ address.
78. “Yahoo”, “Infoseek” and “Lycos” are _________?
A. search engines.
C. news groups.
D. none of the above.
79. The process of converting from a digital format to an analog format is called ______.
A. file conversion
80. The process of converting analog data back to its digital form is called _______.
81. ________ programs are automatically loaded and operates as a part of browser.
A. Operating System
B. Application Software
C. Programmable Software
D. Internet Browser
82. Modem speeds are measured in ______.
B. bits per second
C. rate per second
83. _______ is a type of telephone service is an alternative to a regular phone line.
84. Which of the following protocol is used for e-mail services?
85. Most of the information you will access through the internet is stored on computers called _______.
D. personal computer
86. ISP stands for _______.
A. International Standard Publications
B. Internet Service Protocol
C. International Standard Protocol
D. Internet Service Provider
87. _______ is an organization or business offering public access to the internet.
A. Internet Service Provider
C. Integrated Service Promoter
D. Communication Network
88. DNS stands for _____.
A. Dedicated Number System
B. Designed Network System
C. Domain Name System
D. Data Network System
89. ATM stands for _____.
A. All Time Money
B. All Time Mode
C. Asynchronous Transfer Mode
D. Asynchronous Transfer Money
90. Among the following, which one is a ternary operator?
91. Java Script is a ___________ language
B. High level
C. Assembly language
92. HTML tags are _____
A. case sensitive
B. not case sensitive
C. does not allow symbols
D. only made up of symbols
93. HTML tags define _____.
A. The data types of elements of document
B. Presentation of specified elements of a document
C. The contents of the document
D. The structure of the document
94. In HTML the visited link is usually ______ in color
A. red or purple
B. red or blue
C. blue or green
D. black or white
95. The default text size in HTML is ______
96. HTML uses _______ numbers to express RGB color values.
D. gray code
97. The HTML frame elements let you partition the canvas area of the browser into multiple windows are
98. The basic unit of information displayed over the net is a ______.
A. web page
B. home page
C. work area
D. next page
99. What is the correct syntax of doctype in HTML5?
A. <!doctype html>
B. <doctype html!>
C. <doctype html>
D. </doctype html>
100. A collection of related web pages is known as a web site and is recognized by _______.
51. IP addresses are converted to ______.