Investments are made to make extra money to meet future investments. There are many ways to invest your money and Here are a few important points one should follow before making any investment:
- Obtain written documents explaining the investment
- Read and understand such documents
- Verify the legitimacy of the investment
- Find out the costs and benefits associated with the investment
- Assess the risk-return profile of the investment
- Know the liquidity and safety aspects of the investment
- Ascertain if it is appropriate for your specific goals
- Compare these details with other investment opportunities available
- Examine if it fits in with other investments you are considering or you have already made
- Deal only through an authorised intermediary
- Seek all clarifications about the intermediary and the investment
- Explore the options available to you if something were to go wrong, and then, if satisfied, make the investment.
Leave your queries in the comment section.